The #1 Amazon FBA Mistake Almost Every Seller Makes
…And how to fix it
The Ultimate Honeypot?
According to a recent JungleScout report – 86% of Amazon FBA sellers are profitable. They’re certainly good numbers by anyone's calculations.
But, with those numbers come a LOT of challenges you’ll need to overcome.
- Markets becoming saturated
- Having your account shut down
- Competing with Amazon themselves
- and the ever-rising costs it takes to even get started.
These are all very real issues Amazon FBA sellers are facing today.
But they don’t even come close to the biggest mistake you’re making…
The #1 Amazon FBA Seller Mistake
Amazon says: ‘JUMP!’ - You reply: ‘How high!’
I’m not kidding when I say this – almost every single seller I know makes this same mistake.
And what’s even worse, it’s EXACTLY, because of this mistake that sellers are at the mercy of Amazon.
- If Amazon turned around one day and said ‘We’re closing your account’ – what would you do?
- If they said, ‘We’re raising our prices!’ – again, what would you do?
- If Amazon started competing in your product category with their own, cheaper product – what are you going to do?
Sadly all of the above are 100% true! Amazon does these all the time.
So, what’s the #1 mistake you’re making?
You’re giving too much control away to Amazon.
You’re building your whole business existence on a platform you don’t own or have control over. You’re leaving yourself wide open to waking up one morning and losing absolutely everything you’ve built.
And that’s exactly what’s happened to many FBA businesses already.
In short? You’re getting owned by Amazon.
Here’s A Supplement Worth Taking
Redefining your relationship with Amazon
Instead of building your entire business on one platform, don’t you think it would make more sense using Amazon not as your primary business driver but, as an extension to your main business?
This is what the biggest, most successful brands are doing. And it’s the exact same thing you should be doing too.
Let Amazon be part of the Fulfillment!
By putting the right system in place, you’ll be able get more control, higher growth and have less fear of what the future holds. After all, you should be the sole owner of your brand, not Amazon.
Why? Because you’ll be holding the 2 most important keys to the success and longevity of your business…
Take back control and grow your amazon business the right way!
How To Build Your Traffic And Assets
It’ll be the most sensible and productive investment of your time this year that’ll help you modernize your affiliate business and put it on-course to thrive in the years to come. You’ll learn how to:
- Exploit Unique Traffic Sources: Tap into the biggest traffic source to keep your pipeline consistently full.
- Where The Most Money Is Made: And how to take advantage of it.
- Build Multiple Traffic Sources: So, you can build a ‘traffic defense system’ that doesn’t rely on Google.
- The Right To Exploit Google: And profit from their traffic for years to come.
- The Complete Affiliate Strategy: Needed to compete online in 2020 (and beyond – this is an evergreen system).