Master Affiliate Marketing
You’ve found a product or service you want to promote. Great! You build a website, hoping to pick up a few buyer intent keywords in Google, stick a few call-to-actions on a piece of content and then filter the traffic off to your chosen affiliate program.
Affiliate marketing is simple – right?
While this strategy can work, with changes in commission structures and a whole host of competitors selling the same products and services as you – you’re building your business on paper-thin foundations.
Foundations that can be dismantled overnight.
The 3 Cardinal Sins of Affiliate Marketing
How To Modernize Your Affiliate Marketing Business
Out with the old. In with the new.
“Thou Shalt Stop Committing Affiliate Marketing Sins”
Well first, you’ll need to stop relying on dated affiliate marketing techniques. Heavy direct linking, not building an email list and relying on just one form of traffic will soon become a thing of the past.
So, what’s the next step?
Building an end-to-end, automated system that allows you to not only diversify your traffic but OWN your traffic. Right now, you’re likely just ‘renting’ traffic from Google. And one day, as it has many times before, your eviction notice will be served.
That’s why it’s vitally important to start optimizing your system to start making more money on the back-end. To do this, you’re going to need the following:
The Business Growth Blueprint To Mastering Affiliate Marketing
It’ll be the most sensible and productive investment of your time this year that’ll help you modernize your affiliate business and put it on-course to thrive in the years to come. You’ll learn how to:
- Exploit Unique Traffic Sources: Tap into the biggest traffic source to keep your pipeline consistently full.
- Where The Most Money Is Made: And how to take advantage of it.
- Build Multiple Traffic Sources: So, you can build a ‘traffic defense system’ that doesn’t rely on Google.
- The Right To Exploit Google: And profit from their traffic for years to come.
- The Complete Affiliate Strategy: Needed to compete online in 2020 (and beyond – this is an evergreen system).